Labels

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Change We Need

Change We Need

Like other days, I was going to my campus by bus and had to stand since there were no seats. After a while, two female passengers got on the bus and also had to stand. Though there were reserved seats for female passengers on the bus, they could not sit. A few of the male passengers had occupied them. Shockingly enough, despite being aware of the fact, the male passengers, however, did not feel the urge to give up their seats. I know this is a common phenomenon in the context of our commuting sector and most readers are familiar with my experience. I hope all will agree with me that to be truly progressive and open, firstly we must all change the way we think and regain our lost morality as well as humanity.

Ashim Kumar Paul
Government Edward College
Pabna

Click the given link to view its first look: Change We Need